Issue 11 | Fall 2017
Free Shipping for U.S. orders!
(International shipping will be added at checkout)
Eight by Eight’s 11th issue features an exclusive photo shoot with Neymar Jr. who graces our first photographic cover. Inside, you’ll also find long-form features penned by some of the world’s most acclaimed journalists; vibrant illustration and photography; and aggressive, modern design.
- The Man Who Will Be King: Neymar is rested and ready for his next challenge … being the best player in the world. By Corley Miller & Roger Neve
- Footloose: After some shaky years and bouncy fields, the NWSL is ready to flourish, thanks to strong management and stars like Alex Morgan. By Matt Pentz
- Big Game Hunter: Though he has almost disappeared from football, Roberto Baggio remains one of the greatest players Italy has ever produced. By James Horncastle & Chris Buzelli
- The Magnificent Seven: Suddenly we are faced with a rich crop of incredibly talented young players who are threatening the jobs of incumbents playing on the world’s top teams.
- The Last Days of Eric Cantona: He didn’t play by conventional rules, and he remained a profoundly irresistible figure even when his brilliant career began to wind down. By Eoin O'Callaghan & Joe Morse
- Gloves Off: How Bill Hamid punched his way back to the U.S. National Team. By Andrew Helms & Spencer Heyfron
- The Economist: Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger is obsessively thrifty, but his fundamental principles go deeper than the numbers. By Eoin O'Callaghan & Alvaro Tapia Hidalgo
Are you looking for the digital edition? Click here for more information.
Please allow 5-7 days for shipping within the U.S and 2-3 weeks for International.