Issue 05 | Spring 2015
Free Shipping for U.S. orders!
(International shipping will be added at checkout)
Eight by Eight’s 5th issue presents 116 beautiful pages dedicated to the beautiful game: football. Inside, you’ll find long-form features penned by some of the world’s most acclaimed journalists; vibrant illustration and photography; and aggressive, modern design.
- Rage Against the Machine: The consensus was that José Mourinho would have to change to win again at Chelsea, calm down. Screw that. Give that man a flame-thrower and watch him win. by Oliver Kay
- Lady Killers: While the rest of the world remains indifferent to women’s professional leagues, Portland Thorns fans “support the girls in red until we’re fucking’ dead.” by Zach Dundas
- “There Have Been a Few Complaints … ”: The stunning collapse of Borussia Dortmund has left Jürgen Klopp looking lost, naked, and a little sad. by Uli Hesse
- Kiss & Dismiss: If you’re the Tottenham Hotspur manager you’re as good as fired. by Jonathan Wilson (U.S.)
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Fernando Torres went from being the darling of English football to its greatest punch line. by Rory Smith
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar: The pint-size playmaker is capable of doing things you’ve never seen before—and never will. by Jonathan Wilson
- Smells Like Team Spirit: Why rooting for soccer in the U.S. is like being into Nirvana before it took over the world. by Robert Green
- The Martyr of Islington: Arsène Wenger and the agony of faith. by Corley Miller
Plus: Diego Costa, Harry Kane, Megan Rapinoe, Orlando City SC, Alexandre Lacazette, Premier League Referees, Arlo White, David Villa, and Steven Gerrard!
Are you looking for the digital edition? Click here for more information.
Please allow 5-7 days for shipping within the U.S and 2-3 weeks for International.