Issue 07 | Winter 2015
Eight by Eight’s 7th issue presents 116 beautiful pages dedicated to the beautiful game: football. Inside, you’ll find long-form features penned by some of the world’s most acclaimed journalists; vibrant illustration and photography; and aggressive, modern design.
- The Modest Assasin: Thomas Müller can’t beat you with ball control, pace, or dribbling. But he will beat you. by Uli Hesse
- A Woof Over Their Heads: Manchester United were built around a lost dog, the pub keeper who found him, and a wealthy brewer who saw the potential in a club called Newton Heath. by Jonathan Wilson
- Enigma: DarlingtonNagbe could be the best player on the U.S. men’s national team. Does he want to be? by Andrew Helms
- They Came, They Conquered … : The inside story of how Germany defeated Brazil in the 2014 World Cup semifinal. by Raphael Honigstein
- Eyes Wide Shut: The video-review debate is really about football’s relationship to the injustices of daily life. by Corley Miller
- 50 Years of Hurt: Paul Gascoigne’s tears at Italia ’90 seemed to wash away years of hooliganism and misery, and by 1996 England were ready to win their first tournament in three decades. by Jonathan Wilson
- Highs and Lows: Tracking the meteoric ascents and soul-crushing falls of this year’s Premier League clubs through the tiers of English football. by W. Tyler Hall and Martin Salazar
Plus: A free Eight by Eight FC Badge inside!
Are you looking for the digital edition? Click here for more information.
Free Shipping for U.S. orders!
(International shipping will be added at checkout)
Please allow 5-7 days for shipping within the U.S and 4-6 weeks for International.
For Orders in the EU, please go to Central Books to purchase.