Issue 06 | Summer 2015
Free Shipping for U.S. orders!
(International shipping will be added at checkout)
Eight by Eight’s 6th issue presents 116 beautiful pages dedicated to the beautiful game: football. Inside, you’ll find long-form features penned by some of the world’s most acclaimed journalists; vibrant illustration and photography; and aggressive, modern design.
- There Was a Crooked Man … : The arrest of FIFA executives has turned the world of football upside down. by Philippe Auclair
- The Heavenly Outcast: Lionel Messi is football’s chosen son—but even as a footballer he’s never been normal. by Corley Miller
- José, Can You See?: José Mourinho is a wizard, a magician, a master. He sees the world, and the pitch, a little differently than the rest of us. by Simon Barnes
- The Conversion of St. Pauli: The club that stands for all the right things … except winning. by Uli Hesse
- The Ticket to Ride: Roy Hodgson isn’t flash, but he’s England’s best choice. by Jonathan Wilson
- London Calling: The borders of London encase some of the world’s greatest football grounds, each with its own unique—and sometimes surprising—story to tell. by Kim Lightbody
- The Upside of Down: Relegation equals salvation for MLS. by Jack Williams
- High Anxiety: What Dennis Bergkamp lost by refusing to fly … and what he gained. by Amy Lawrence
Plus: Pep Guardiola, Frank Lampard, FC Barcelona, Philipp Lahm, Alexis Sánchez, and the best hair in football!
Are you looking for the digital edition? Click here for more information.
Please allow 5-7 days for shipping within the U.S and 2-4 weeks for International.