Issue 06 | Summer 2015
Eight by Eight’s 6th issue presents 116 beautiful pages dedicated to the beautiful game: football. Inside, you’ll find long-form features penned by some of the world’s most acclaimed journalists; vibrant illustration and photography; and aggressive, modern design.
- There Was a Crooked Man … : The arrest of FIFA executives has turned the world of football upside down. by Philippe Auclair
- The Heavenly Outcast: Lionel Messi is football’s chosen son—but even as a footballer he’s never been normal. by Corley Miller
- José, Can You See?: José Mourinho is a wizard, a magician, a master. He sees the world, and the pitch, a little differently than the rest of us. by Simon Barnes
- The Conversion of St. Pauli: The club that stands for all the right things … except winning. by Uli Hesse
- The Ticket to Ride: Roy Hodgson isn’t flash, but he’s England’s best choice. by Jonathan Wilson
- London Calling: The borders of London encase some of the world’s greatest football grounds, each with its own unique—and sometimes surprising—story to tell. by Kim Lightbody
- The Upside of Down: Relegation equals salvation for MLS. by Jack Williams
- High Anxiety: What Dennis Bergkamp lost by refusing to fly … and what he gained. by Amy Lawrence
Plus: Pep Guardiola, Frank Lampard, FC Barcelona, Philipp Lahm, Alexis Sánchez, and the best hair in football!
Are you looking for the digital edition? Click here for more information.
Free Shipping for U.S. orders!
(International shipping will be added at checkout)
Please allow 5-7 days for shipping within the U.S and 4-6 weeks for International.
For Orders in the EU, please go to Central Books to purchase.