Issue 04 | Fall 2014
Free Shipping for U.S. orders!
(International shipping will be added at checkout)
Eight by Eight’s 4th issue presents 116 beautiful pages dedicated to the beautiful game: football. Inside, you’ll find long-form features penned by some of the world’s most acclaimed journalists; vibrant illustration and photography; and aggressive, modern design.
- Rooney Tunes: Manchester United is hoping its star will go from coyote to roadrunner under new manager Louis Van Gaal. By Jasper Lipton
- How To Make It In America: The Seattle Sounders’ DeAndre Yedlin is the poster boy for a generation of players who have risen through the ranks of the U.S. academy system. By Andrew Helms
- The Artful Rodgers: For Liverpool’s manager, the beauty of the game depends on constant tweaking. By Jonathan Wilson
- Mersey Boys: The full timeline of Liverpool’s history. By Stan Hey
- Revolution No. 9: Pairing Robert Lewandowski with Pep Guardiola is like putting caviar with blini. By Pete Jensen
- Kick Ass Roma: New American owner James Pallotta is bringing passion, smart business practices, and a fat wallet to the Giallorossi. By Colin O’Brien
- The Odd Couple: Our sit down chat with Roger Bennet and Michael Davies (Men In Blazers)—the preferred Englishmen of America’s football-loving public. By Miles Kohrman
Plus: Cesc Fabregas, Real Madrid’s Great XI, Yaya Toure, Tim Howard, Tampa Bay Rowdies, Dirty Leeds, Olympique Marseille, Tony Pulis, Cristiano Ronaldo and Joey Barton!
Are you looking for the digital edition? Click here for more information.
Please allow 5-7 days for shipping within the U.S and 2-3 weeks for International.