Issue 03 | Spring 2014
The Eight by Eight World Cup Special Issue features 116 bold and beautiful pages about football’s most revered and celebrated competition. Issue 03 contains exclusive writing from some of the sport’s most acclaimed journalists and showcases striking photography, illustration, and infographics, to create an award-winning, vibrant, large-format package.
- Up, Up, And Agüero: How Argentina’s secret weapon can immortalize Lionel Messi.
- Why the World Cup needs Messi and Ronaldo, and what they need to do to join the immortals of the game. by Oliver Kay
- The Impossible Dream: Is Jurgen Klinsmann’s USMNT ready for the primetime. by Jasper Lipton
- Heart of Darkness: Werner Herzog takes a trip into the jungle with England’s national team, and he brought a whistle. By Jonathan Wilson
- Why Argentina doesn’t love Her best player. By Blizzard editor Jonathan Wilson
- The Dark Lord Within Zinedine Zidane. by Philippe Auclair
Also featuring exclusive articles and illustrations on Spain, France, Germany, American supporter culture, Luis Suarez, the trophies of the world, and much more!
Are you looking for the digital edition? Click here for more information.
Free Shipping for U.S. orders!
(International shipping will be added at checkout)
Please allow 5-7 days for shipping within the U.S and 2-4 weeks for International.